Most Loved | July non-beauty favourites

Source: http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02705/Reign_2705521b.jpg

This month instead of talking about my beauty favourites, i have here for you some of my current non-beauty favourites. 

#1 - July has been a month of shopping since there's so many on going sale. I've picked up this cute floral top from F block and it's hands down my most loved piece this month. I love pairing this with a white short or blue jeans for a more casual look.

#2 -  I spotted this amazing pair of heels at H&M and my oh my, i can't keep my eyes away from it. It's simple yet helps to bring an outfit a sense of elegance. Definitely a staple pair of heels for any occasions. 

#3 - Reign has really caught my eye! I started watching Reign since they first aired their pilot episode but didn't manage to finish the season. If you haven't heard of Reign before, i urge you to go and watch. It's sort of a cross mixture of Gossip Girl/Game Of Thrones. The costumes are all so stunning and if your into romance this might be up your alley. Each episode has been keeping me wanting more. I'm looking forward for season 2, which will be aired around October. 

What is your current non-beauty favourites?


Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets @mabeses or leave a comment below and i'm sure to reply you guys! 

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram