Sephora Haul


An email in my inbox and 30 minutes later I was hitting the stores and wishing to grab everything off the isle. Yes, that was Sephora having their 20% sale. I had to contain myself of course.

I knew that I really wanted to try UD Naked Palette for some time now. Of course having influenced by all the positive reviews since it came out. So this was rather a good time to grab it while it's on sale! I was contemplating between Naked 1, 2 and 3. They look so nice on their own as well as having their own unique colour tones. When I went in store to give them all a swatch and comparing it side by side I was more drawn to the 1st and 3rd palette. The 1st has more colours that I would tend to wear while the 3rd has colours that I don't own. At the end of the day I bought the 1st palette as I knew that I would manage to get more wears out of it. Nevertheless, having a complete set seems to be a nice addition to any make up collection (if you know what I mean) :) I'm so excited to play with this and create new looks! (Yup, I totally dig into the palette before taking pictures.)

Recently I have been much into blushers, it's just one of those products which instantaneously make me more lively every morning. Whilst browsing around the NYX isle, I manage to grab Peach and Pinched. Both are such a pretty pink tone. Peach is a matte natural light pink tone while Pinched on the other hand has slight shimmer in it that gives a natural radiant glow to the cheeks. 

I was also on a lookout for an eyelid primer. On occasions, my eyeshadow tend to crease at the end of the day. A budget tip that I learned (from reading blogs/youtube videos) is that NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk is a good eyelid primer. If it's on a budget and works well, I'm all sold! 

While walking through the isle of doom (aka the checkout counter), I spotted Sephora daily makeup brush cleanser. I suppose it would come in handy for me as I usually tend to skip cleaning my makeup brushes unless I really need to. Usually that would be either once a week or once every two weeks. Which I know, it's not a good habit. Maybe this would help me in that area. 

Overall damage from this sale:
 UD Naked Palette - RM159.20 (UP RM199)
NYX Blusher in Peach - RM24 (UP RM30)
NYX Blusher in Pinched - RM24 (UP RM30)
NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk - RM19.20 (UP RM24)
Spear daily makeup brush - RM25.6 (UP RM32)

A smaller bank balance but yet I'm a little happier inside. 

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored unless stated otherwise. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram