My everyday makeup staples








Here are some of my usual go-to-everyday-products.

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream  '01 Fresh/ 02 Natural' 
This is a repurchased product which I have been using it for the past few months. I'm not really much of a foundation expert thats cause I haven't really try out different brands and types foundation. But so far I think this one just help me even out my skin tone and give my skin a cleaner look.

NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer  '04 Beige'
This is my first try on NYX product and so far I can tell you that it's a really affordable range of product that does it's job well. If your looking for a light weight coverage concealer, I would suggest that you give this one a try. It glides on smoothly and blends well. I use this everyday to cover up my pimple scars and also under eye circles. 

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder  '02'
I hauled this together with the NYX concealer and have been ditching my eyebrow pencil since. I usually mix the two colours together and apply it to my brows. However, I do not really like the gel. So I would normally skip that step. The brush and spoolie that came together is good enough to actually help you get the job done! 

Etude House Angel Kiss Lip & Cheek '#4'
This product is a two in one but i usually use it as a blusher. I have been using this for so long and it still look like I have got alot more of uses before I actually run out. The colour is abit of pinkish-peach colour and it looks really natural after you blend it in. I believe they might have discontinued this in Etude House, as the last time I went and check the store they weren't there. I've actually got this product for a few years now... and yes, I think it's time to look for a new blusher. I keep on going back to this one because it's so easy to apply and blend, which I would normally just use my fingers. Clean fingers of course! 

Kiss Me Heroine Makeup Smooth Liquid Liner
Among the eyeliners that I have tried, so far I am currently loving this one the best! It's easy to apply and also stays well put through out the whole day. On the downside though, I realise that I have got oily eyelids and this liner just duplicated itself on the top of my lids. However on days when I'm in doors most of the time this baby does it's job well done! It has a consistent formula that is smooth and the brush is sharp to draw a fine line or if you opted for a thicker line, its easy enough to control the thickness level. 

The Body Shop  Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm 
Strawberry on my lips?? Why not! Beside my Burts Bees lipbalm that I really like, I have been switching between this one. I normally apply this balm in the morning cause it was laying around in my makeup drawer.  It does its job in keeping my lips hydrated but so far thats it. 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 'Lovesick'
I'm currently so in love with this balm stain. Not only it doesn't transfer, I love the fact that it stays on even after I've eaten! That means I only have to touch it up maybe once in a day.. It feels moisturising when you apply and it glides on smoothly. The colour on the other hand is easy to control the intensity. On some days where I would like to have just a hint of colour, I would just dab lightly and blend it out. It's definitely one of my favourite purchases so far and I really want to get my hands on some other colours too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram