Beauty Empties #1






First beauty empties post! I just want to share with you guys what i have been loving :) 

Lush Tea Tree Water
I first gotten my hand on Lush products is when i went to Singapore. It's such a bummer that we can't get it here in Malaysia. I hope Lush does open one soon since these days so many bigger brands are sailing in onto our land. Anyways, this Tea Tree water is a toner that would help soothe pimple prone skin. After using this up i really felt that it was very soothing for my pimple prone skin. The fact that it's all handmade makes it much better for my skin. Too bad now that it's all gone i can't repurchase it. :( 

L'oreal Eversleek Shampoo and Conditioner
So i was browsing around Watsons last couple of months and came across this shampoo and conditioner. Since i have not seen this before, and decided to pick it up also cause i ran out of shampoo and conditioner. The first thing that drawn me on was cause it's sulphate-free! Since the first wash i could already tell that i'm loving this. It really cleans my hair off grease and it helps to keep it shiny too. It also smells nice. Who doesn't want it all in one bottle?? LOL 

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack
I don't think this is a foreign product for those of you who loves sleeping mask. Laneige water sleeping pack is one of the best. If you haven't seen my review on this click here. I bought this baby since end of last year and have been using it consistently. I can't believe that i've used it for so long and its all gone now. Time for me to restock a new one soon :) 

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil
I usually use this oil on my damp hair and it does help me keep my curls in check. As Argon oil is gaining its reputation these days (such like Josie Maran's 100% Argan Oil), i do recommend you to try this on your hair ends if you have dry or frizzy hair. 

Lush Herbalism
Another one on the Lush bandwagon! Herbalism is for oily/pimple prone skin. It doesn't look very appealing, its a mush of green stuff and grains.. Recommended to use it twice a day as a daily face wash. It really does the job on cleaning out your pore cause i can totally feel that my face is squeaky clean. One thing that i really love about Lush is that their products feel so light on your face. Now i wish i had more of this in stock. However Lush's products can't be kept long. I couldn't use it all fast enough before the expiry date and realise that it got mouldy! 

What are your empties/products that you have been loving this month? Tweet me @mabeses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram