Birthday Surprise Galore!



I celebrated my birthday a couple of months ago and only putting this up now. I'm really grateful for all the gifts that i've received and just happy that my friends are there to celebrate together! Nothing better than togetherness!! :) So here's a round up on what I've gotten.  







Taylor by Taylor Swift Eau De Parfum
I'm not much of a perfume person but the first time i sniffed this, I just fell in love instantly. I really don't know how to describe the scent. It smells kind of floral and light. Just great for an everyday perfume. I was so excited to use this the moment i saw that this was a gift from my group of friends! The bottle sits so nicely on my dressing table now and i always can't resist on not using this everyday.   I really love the pump cause it sprays the product very evenly.

Urban Decay Naked Basics
This was an exciting gift! My first Urban Decay palette. I'm just lost for words as this is one amazing product. Theres so many looks that i could create with these few colours. It's compact and easy to keep in my makeup bag when i travel. The product itself is really pigmented and glides on beautifully. I especially love putting venus in the inner corner of my eyes.

Topshop Nails in Crystal Clouds
Have you seen my NOTW? This beautiful rose gold colour just caught my eyes the moment i saw it at Topshop. Someone special just made my day :)

Topshop Blush in Flush
Besides the UD Naked basics palette that was on my list, this blusher was also one of it. I've been using this everyday as i feel that it really blends well with my complexion. The formula is always so smooth and easy to blend. It's also a versatile product which you can build up the colour if your looking for a more intense look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram