Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub




Well hello there May! We're almost half way there for 2014 and time do pass oh so quickly! I've got a lovely product here that i would like to spread the love to you guys.

As much as i love the other products of S&G, i definitely knew that i would love this more!! It was love at first sight, i tell yah. Actually come to think of it, i was love at first scent. If you have sniffed this before you would definitely know what i mean...

That citrus-y sweet scent which is so inviting (if you have a taste for citrus products) this would not let you down as it will leave your bathroom smelling all nice. The scent was a bonus point, i have not told you how great the product was. I have been using this scrub every week, either once or twice in a week. At the end of the shower it never fails to leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. Sugar is one of the main ingredient in this scrub but there's even some almond nut shavings that was added into the mix.

What i normally do is just take a spoon full of product into my palm and slather it in a circular motion to give my skin a nice scrub and also help to promote blood circulation. Oh and its also a good product to use before you shave your legs. Always remember to scrub before shaving to get a cleaner shave. 

Whats your favourite S&G body scrub?


Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram