Cleo June's Beauty Box





I didn't know that Cleo had these great beauty box set and the first issue was in December which clearly I have missed it. This time round I definitely had to get my hands on it. Lo and behold, here it is! The June's issue that retails for RM30 is a limited edition box set that comes with the magazine and a body shop quad eyeshadow set in smoky plum. The box set was really worth it as the eyeshadow itself is worth RM99! I hope you could get hold of it as the colour payoff for body shop's eyeshadow is good.

-Update: I'm falling off a little on the blogging scene as there has been lots of activities going on outside this little bubble of mine. I'll be back with more post soon so please keep me in view :)

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram