Book Club: Pre reading | The Jewel


New month, new book. My book club have been on a down hill for the past few month. I know, I haven't been reading much lately. I mean, where did all my time went? So it's time to pull out a new book and start the reading session. I needed something fresh (other than the books sitting on my book shelf) so i took a trip down to the bookstore. It was either The Jewel or The Selection (which i might pick it up sometime). 

Instead of writing a complete review on the book, I would divide the post into two. A pre and post reading. This way I would be able to give my first impression thoughts as well as my thoughts after finishing it. You could join me as well in reading, maybe? :)

So to start off the Book Club this is what I will be reading for the month of December. To be honest, after finishing The Hunger Games and Divergent series i was looking for more dystopian books to read. I manage to skim through a few of the pages and i can already tell that the concept is so similar to The Hunger Games/Divergent where the people are divided into districts. I'm looking forward to bury my nose into the story. 

Have a good weekday ahead!


Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram