Hello, 2015!



Happy new year guys!
Hope you all had an awesome celebration counting down. Me on the other hand, was in my pajamas watching Harry potter and the deathly hallows on the TV while binging on some snacks. Just my kind of night to ring in the new year.



Anyways, just dropping down a quick post to show you my #FOTD on this new years day.

Face: Nature Republic by Flower BB cream, Sleek face form palette blusher on the cheeks, Etude House Surprise Essence concealer, Nyx Eyebrow cake 

Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze as the base, Naked basic palette Faint and Naked 2 on the crease, Tarte Bon Voyage palette c'est la vie and French Riviera all over the lids for a pop of shimmer. Stilla smudge stick eyeliner in midnight blue. Lastly, 2 coats of Benefit they're real mascara.

Lips: Tarte Romantic LipSurgence Lip Tint




Wishing ya'll a good start to the year!


Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets @mabeses or leave a comment below and i'm sure to reply you guys! 

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! You look so pretty! Amazingly fresh and youthful and your skin just glows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! Thank you for the compliment :)

      Xo Mabes

      Delete

Instagram