Most Loved : June's beauty edit

It has come to the end of another month, and no need to repeat it again that time is flying past like crazy. We're already past the half way mark of 2014. June has been an eventful month outside of mabeses as i have been spending more time with my loved ones this month. Nevertheless, i have got some update on my most used/most loved products today. 




Khiel's Calendula Herbal-Extrac Toner (Alcohol-Free)
My skin has been breaking out heaps this month and this toner has been my go to product to help soothe and calm it down right after cleansing. It's very gentle on the skin and smells very similar to chrysanthemum tea. I really enjoy using it as it's alcohol free which also means that it's less stinging when applying on sensitive areas. 


Topshop Blush in Flush
I've been doing my makeup on the go so much this June and this blusher has been sitting in my makeup bag for weeks! I've already mentioned it so much here and here and i still can't get over how great this blusher is. When i'm doing my makeup on the go, i always look for something that is multipurpose and uses less tools to get it done, and it's one obvious reason why this has been sitting in my bag. Okay, i will move along now. 

Ascience Hair Treatment
This mask has been a rediscovered love product where it has been sitting far too long at the back of the hair product stash. I was on a lookout for a new hair mask the past month, while rummaging through my opened and unfinished stash this product took the spot! Two minutes is only what it needs. I normally would condition my hair first, followed by shampoo and topping it off with this two minute mask. Oh boy, it does make a difference. My hair turned out to be so much softer with less knots and looks like it was sealed with a gloss. Downside to a two minute hair mask is that it only last well for a couple of days. But nevertheless, i am still loving the end result. 

What has been your most used/most loved this month?

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram