A week in pictures #1

A  quick update of my week! 

I finally managed to grab Starbucks peppermint mocha! My, my, my I definitely love it! If you haven't try i really advise you to grab one right now. ;p



Also managed to catch Hunger Games: Catching Fire. It was as good as the book. Better go catch it in the cinema. 

Nails of the week - pink and gold. It's Heart Throb by OPI and Crystal Clouds by Topshop.


My current bed time reads. I actually went through half way of the book when the first Hobbit movie came out and i thought it is a good time to continue it since the second part will be out in December. 


My Charles and Keith heels that i only just realised that i've had it for 3 years now and its still in such good condition. I definitely think that it's worth my money! 


I hope you guys are having a fantastic week so far and happy hump day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram