Wishlist Wednesday #2

I can't help myself from not having a wish list! 

Image: http://www.swatchandlearn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/China-Glaze-Be-Merry-Mini-Set-China-Glaze-Happy-HoliGlaze-Collection.jpg

China Glaze Be Merry christmas collection
Now that christmas is around the corner most companies would bring out their christmas selection, and China Glaze's Be Merry christmas nail polishes are not to be missed!Look at all the pretty glitters in each one. It might be hard to get this one here in Malaysia, but i just need to include this in my wish list. :) 


Nars One Night Stand
If you haven't heard, Nars is opening it's first store here in KL Pavillion on the 15th this month! I've seen people rave about Nars Orgasm blush and heard how well it suites every skin tone. I'm sure this limited edition blush palette would be a favourite among all the beauty junkies. Can't wait to check out the store when it opens! 

I've been looking for a bag that is easy to carry lots of things around and have been eyeing on this kind of style for sometime now. I've seen H&M come out with similar styles all the time and thought that this would be a good addition to my bag collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram