Wishlist Wednesday #3

So I'm bringing back wishlist Wednesday! I always have a lot of fun writing my wishlist. Getting the chance to sit back and think of all the things that I would really like to get hold of. If it's free and helps me to take my mind off stress.. Than why not. Right? Lol 
I recently manage to stumble across this incredible looking clutch from river island while "window shopping" at zalora. The moment I laid my eyes on it, I knew it's one work of art! I really love the details and it really contrast well with white and gold lining. 


Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Everyone in the beauty community wether it's from bloglovin or YouTube have been raving so much about Caudalie Beauty elixir and what amazing result it gives. I am definitely tempted to get my hand on this one! Lucky us, its now easily accessible at Sephora outlets too! 


Too face Sweet Heart Perfect Flush Blush 
Tell me who could resist something so pretty and dainty as this blush?! The colour is so pretty and its heart shaped. What a cute little blush to keep in my vanity drawer. I could just stare at it all day. I tried swatching this once at Sephora and the colour is real nice! Definitely one to be on my wish list! 

Do you fancy anything on my list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram