Benefit Boi-ing in 01



I finally pop my Benefit cherry by caving in and getting the Boi-ing concealer. Since finishing my NYX concealer i was in desperate search for a concealer. One which would help me hide those pimple scars and brighten my under eyes. So i bit the bullet and just purchase my first Benefit product after hearing so many good reviews.

I was weighing my options between the Boi-ing or erase paste, choosing Boi-ing in the end cause it's just what i was looking for. It has great coverage as i often use this to conceal some of my pimple scars that are taking forever to lighten. Boi-ing has a great brightening effect too as i can see that whenever i conceal my under eye circles it will make my eyes look more awake! I always look forward to concealing my eyes now. 

The creamy consistency at first swatch might look too thick but will look more natural once blended onto the skin. For the price of this product, its definitely one which has a great quality to it. I purchased mine at Sephora for RM 80. Which is pricey in my opinion (as oppose to my NYX concealer) for a small duty product, but its also a luxurious product that is worth the money. 

 I'm looking forward to trying out more Benefit product in the future as there's so many good reviews on it!

Whats your must have Benefit product?

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram