Wishlist Wednesday #4

Happy February! Can you believe how fast January passed by?! It was a great month end with the celebration of the Lunar New Year. Spending time with my family and just enjoying each others company is bliss. One of the moments that i truly enjoy! On the sidelines, these are of the products that i have been eyeing on.. 



I have definitely been window shopping a lot in January and totally fell in love with this dress from double-woot from their valentines collection. I dare say this is not the only dress that i really love. The dresses from double-woot is so pretty and appropriate for office! Valentines is just around the corner, one good excuse to shop! 



I've seen a lot of bloggers and Youtubers raving about how well real techniques could help you to apply your make up flawlessly. So this is definitely a great investment for makeup brushes. If only i could get a hold of it soon...


I've seen this so many times in a haul and even swatched it while i was at Sephora. It's one handy blush palette for travelling and small enough to be kept in your purse. As with all Urban Decay's products, the pigmentation is always great! I've read a couple of review and swatches on this and its positive feedback. 

Do you fancy anything on my list? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram