S&G Glad Hair Day


It's quite often that i try to switch up my hair care products as i feel that the product sometimes lost its effect on my hair and it just doesn't help me to bring that shine or volume or maybe softness into my hair. The current shampoo and conditioner that is sitting in my bathroom is S&G's Glad hair day.

As S&G is always famous for their oh-so-nice scent it's expected that their shampoo and conditioner smells oh-so-lovely! I always leave the bathroom with my hair smelling exceptional these days. It smells somewhat fruity and almost like grapefruit but with a hint of some berries. (I might not be accurate but that's what it smells like to me) :) Packaging wise, it's S&G signature look. 

The shampoo doesn't foam much when applied to my hair. I usually lather it up on my hand and brush it through my roots making sure that it cleans all the oil and dirt from the roots and than bring it down onto the ends. Making sure that it gets a good rinse off after the scrubbing and my hair feels squeaky clean (literally)! After a good cleanse out, i normally leave the conditioner on the ends for a good whole 5 minutes ensuring that it work its magic! 

After a good shampooing and conditioning, my hair feels much cleaner and it has a great shine to it. It's also great that my hair is more manageable and less frizzy. Overall, I enjoyed using S&G glad hair day and would give it a 8/10.

What shampoo/conditioner do you recommend?

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram