Bioré Cleansing Oil





There's nothing better than at the end of the day having a good scrub down and getting to bed. But before the snoozing, the most crucial step every night is to strip down from all the makeup and have a good cleanse! That's like the nicest feeling in the world (well, maybe second nicest thing in the world besides being able to sleep with clean sheets) but nevertheless, i always look forward to this at the end of the day. This past month i picked up Biore's cleansing oil as a change to my usual make up remover.

Even though it was a random decision and i have been loving it! I bought it for a try and was amazed that my makeup feels like it's being melted off my face. It's gentle on my eye makeup and i have also realized that i dont need to tug at my mascara to get it completely off! That's already a bonus point. I usually have the issue with removing my water proof mascara and i can now kick that issue to the curb.

Texture wise, it's not a full on thick oil based but it does have a watery consistency to it. While scent wise, it does have a very pleasant scent somehow soothing at the same time. Just what i would look for at the end of the day. The bottle comes with a good pump and i usually would go for one pump when I'm not wearing heavy eye makeup. Slather it on my face and give it a good massage to let the product work its magic in dissolving all the makeup at the same time removing dirt from my pores. If i need the double cleanse (just those kind of days where you feel like you need that clearer skin), I would usually go through another cleansing round with my Avene cream cleanser.

As this is a drugstore product, it can be easily accessible at Watsone/Guardian for only the price of RM19.90. Which is very affordable for a good cleansing oil that works effectively.

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram