Desktop necessities


Just two things, only two things that i need. One, hydration on the hand and two, hydration on the lips. These are two necessities when it comes to sitting down for a long period of time under the cold blast of air-conditioning environment. I've got Too Cool for School Angel hand cream in the scent grape to keep my hand moisturised and i would opt to slather this a couple of times through out the day. I also keep my favourite Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil at arms length to keep those lips hydrated as well. Keeping the lips hydrated is a major must as we all can understand how painful chapped lips are! 

Tell me, what are your desktop must have?

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram