Luxola Haul







I've got a very, very exciting package came last week, and.. it's from Luxola! For those of you who have not heard of Luxola before, basically, its a website based in Singapore that sell brands that we could not easily get hold of here in Malaysia. Brands like Zpalette, Models Own, This works to name a few and etc. 

So i got super excited when they did the Labour's day 30% off for all products as i've had my eyes on Zoeva Bamboo Set and Sleek Face Form palette. The shipping was fast as i placed my order on a Friday and it came the following Wednesday. Luxola won't ship on a weekends unless you place a special request, but nevertheless this is still being shipped from Singapore and i think it was quite fast. They also provided me with a tracking number which will help me to locate my parcel through its course to my doorstep. My products was tightly wrapped with bubble wraps and they did it with two layers! Super save and secured. Honestly, i was worried that my Sleek palatte might have cracks, but it was so tightly wrapped that i had to use a scissors to dig in. 

I have been wanting to get some brushes and decided to get the Zoeva bamboo set instead of splurging on a real techniques brush set. Although i still might want to get my hands on some real techniques since it's been raved one too many times. But for now, i would just stick with Zoeva 12 set bamboo brushes. These brushes is made of bamboo handles and synthetic taklon bristles, their eco friendly and comes in a brush pouch which is great for travelling. Overall my first impression on the brushes is that they are so soft! It feels so nice on the skin. I think i might just do a whole other post on the brushes separately. So stay tune for that! 

I've heard so much about Sleek makeup from Youtube definitely looking forward to trying out their products. I'm also into trying out contouring and highlighting at the moment, which Sleek Face Form is great for! It comes with a bronzer, highlighter and blusher all in one palatte. I think the colour on the website is almost true to life. I would have to give this a go before being able to comment more.. but i got to say that i'm already in love with the colours. So i think there will be another post on this when i'm able to pen down my thoughts.

Overall, Luxola did a great job - from placing my orders, payment and shipping. They even included a small sample of Rahua shampoo with "I heart Luxola" hair ties into my parcel. I've already have my eyes set on for more Sleek products, but i will just have to save that for a future purchase. 

What have you been eyeing on Luxola lately?

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo so jealous of your Zoeva brush set! I really want a set, I love their brushes x

    Cat | LilacGhosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah Thanks! Go get it, it's so so soft!

      Delete

Instagram