Nails under 15 minutes


I've recently been indulging on the fact that i'm able to do my nails under 15 minutes and being able to go about my life instead of waiting for it to dry. Thanks to this two products from Essence. If your looking for something cheap and cheerful while keeping your nails out of creases, just keep reading. 

Now, it's always a pain in the ass when it comes to seeing my freshly painted nails being destroyed the second i move an inch of my body. Ugh always so frustrating. So i paid Watsons a visit and found these two products that claims to dry your freshly painted nails as quick as possible. I know that there's other product that has been raved one too many times, *cough* Seche Vite *cough* but i just want to give an alternative a try before heading onto the big guns, if you know what i mean. 

Boy, was i glad that i picked these two up. I used the Essence quick dry top coat as both a base and top coat. The minute that i'm done for the base coat on my fifth finger, it's already dry enough for me to paint my first coat of colour. I than proceed in giving two or more even coats of colour, depending on the opacity that i want and finish off with a top coat. It's always a norm for me to just sit for at least 30 mins to 40 mins to ensure that the colour would dry (not to say completely dry) but dry enough for me to not screw it up. Just to speed up the process, I would than pop on one to two drops of Essence nail art express dry drops. Quick and easy, these two products work well together for nails under 15 minutes.  

Both products are easily available at any Watsons/Guardian store and is only less than RM10. Essence nail art express dry drops - RM9.90 and Essence quick dry top coat - RM8.90. 

What's do you use to quick dry your nails?


Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram