Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion/Skin Conditioner



Not too long ago, I spotted this cool product amongst the Nivea range in Watsons and I just had to give it a go! As i have said it more than once, i always enjoy using fuss free products which will do its job in a go and i have been using this throughout the whole of April. 

I really liked the idea of having a body lotion in the shower as i would be able to give myself a good slap of hydration to my skin right after a good cleanse. This product does what it says on the packaging, it hydrates and leave your skin feeling silky soft instantly. I choose the normal skin range as my skin isn't too dry. The texture of the product is the same as Nivea's lotion and it doesn't lather up even when your layering it on top of a damp skin. It's almost similar to a hair conditioner texture i would say, but its on the lighter side. 

Scent wise, it has a very subtle scent and its the usual Nivea signature scent. But after rinsing it off the scent will not cling on to your skin. The packaging of the product is great as its design to stand on the lid so that the product will flow right down and you won't have any trouble with squeezing it out. 

Following the instruction, i would slather this on after cleansing with a shower gel. Squeezing a good amount to layer it for my entire body. Giving it a good rub around and than finishing it with a good rinse off! It doesn't leave any greasy or sticky feeling. Quick, easy and fuss free! I would normally use this in the day time as i'm always in the rush in the wee early morning. It also helps that i normally sit in an air-conditioned environment most of the time. 

Yay or nay for this cool concept?


Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram