#NOTD - Super-Powered



The camera is not doing the colour justice. Out of all the pictures, only this made the cut and just ignore the fact that i did not do a good job on the nails... I just want to stress how great this colour is! At some angle, it reminds me of a midnight sky filled with stars and at some angle it has this really pretty iridescent blue which is absolutely stunning. 

The electric chrome collection is available at Watsons/Guardians at RM17++ for a limited time. And can we just take in a minute again how great the colour is?! The design of the bottle is also uniquely with the spiderweb design on the cap. This collection is inspired by the Amazing Spiderman 2 movie.

What's your favourite colour from the collection?


Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram