Over the weekend | Of places and food



Weekends are one thing that i always look forward to. Being able to just sit back relax and enjoy being at home or just having a nice dinner with friends and family. Over the past weekend I've had a nice dinner with some peeps and also manage to cook dinner and had a nice brunch with my mum. 

#1- Dinner at Jibby & Co. My favourite dish there is the clear thai lime flat noodle soup. 
#2 - Cooked up a simple dinner which is salmon marinated in salt, pepper, rosemary and a squeeze of lemon with a side of fresh salad. 
#3 - I recently just found out that Antipodean opened a new outlet at Midvalley, so that's where we had our brunch. 

Just a little insight on my weekend. Since we're having another long weekend, what are you going to do? 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great weekend! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/pink-warm-and-cosy.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram