Beauty Rediscovered | Etude House Oh m'Eyeliner


I've actually tried this eyeliner before, when i first started getting into makeup. I've cast it aside since finishing and also getting caught up into trying and testing different brands. Only recently I've picked it up again and use it on quite a daily basis, and boy it was such a good idea. I have really forgotten how great this eyeliner was.

Let me tell you, the staying power is awesome! This is first and foremost one important factor that i look into when getting my eyeliner. I do not like the need to reapply or touch up my makeup throughout the day. I just like to put it on and expect it to stay. Etude house definitely did ace in this factor as their formula does not budge, flake or smudge throughout the day... and some say it's even water proof ! The color pigmentation is another plus point as it's the blackest black as a black can be. You don't need to go back over again to get the color out as one swipe across will definitely do it justice. The liquid does not take very long to dry, though you would need to give it about 3 seconds for it to set without accidentally smudging it. Once it's on, it's really ON and will not leave till you clean it off with a makeup remover. It did last me one whole day without any single sign of smudging. 

The applicator is one hell of a great tool. It will definitely pick up enough product for you to draw that perfect wing. It's small enough to help you create a thin line or a thicker line with the right amount of pressure. It's also great for beginners as you can slowly practice drawing your eyeliner with small strokes. 

It's no wonder people rave about their eyeliners and seeing as everyone has one in their shopping basket in Korea it's a green light sign to spend your money on!

Yay or nay for you??



Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets @mabeses or leave a comment below and i'm sure to reply you guys! 

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram