Beauty | All the other bits and bobs...

Shiseido Anessa perfect sparkling sunscreen

After posting my Morning Skincare Routine, i thought it would be a great idea to fill you guys in with all the bits and bobs that sometimes can be forgotten and put aside and only than remembered when the skin is crying for help. Its those kind of product that a little goes a long way in saving the skin. 

Facemask
I'm trying to make it a habit to put on a facemask at least once a week. The mask that's constantly sitting in my drawer is Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. It's those kind of mask fit for a lazy girls night time routine. You need to slap it on and let it work it's magic while you get your beauty sleep. Literally beauty sleep. When i have some extra time over the weekend i would than slap on a sheet mask and let it sit for 15-20 mins. Just relaxing on my bed with a book in hand. The mask that i'm loving is the Innisfree mask. 

Eyecream
I would reach for my Kiehl's Avocado eye treatment when i feel that i needed the extra boost of hydration to my eyes. I've had this like forever, and it feels like it's not gonna be finished up anytime soon. Just like any other eye cream, i take this onto my fingers and rub it together to warm it up a bit before dotting it under the eyes and than gently tapping it all over.

Combating those spots
Grease lightning from Lush is definitely my holy grail product when it comes to banishing those pesky spots. I've used this so many times and surely loving the result. My pimples will just shrink and disappear almost over night. Without a doubt this will always be a repurchase for me. Even though we don't get Lush on our shore but our neighbouring country (Singapore) do!

Facial Mist
These couple of months, my skin has been on the fence and starting to get out of control. I really needed something to calm myself as well as my skin. Facial mist is one soothing product where it helps to cool you down as well as injecting some form of moisture to your skin. Hugo Natural Essential Mist in calming french lavender is my current go-to product. Just spritzing it right after my night time routine and than heading straight to bed.

Sunscreen
SPF, an important product yet commonly forgotten by many. Protecting yourself from the sun's UV rays is important. You wouldn't want to see fine lines and freckles right? On those days where i remember i need to put on sunscreen i would reach out for Shiseido Anessa perfect sparkling sunscreen that has SPF 50+. Just as what it's called it does leave your skin looking glow-y.



So tell me, what's one skincare product that you will always need?


Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets @mabeses or leave a comment below and i'm sure to reply you guys! 

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

1 comment:

  1. I think a Skincare Product I could not live without is a Foaming Cleanser! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram