Beauty | January Favourites


January haven't been an adventurous month for me. Sticking much to the basics to get me through every morning, here's what I've been loving... 

I'm not much of a lashes kind of girl. I could just leave the house with a nicely done eye look and leaving my lashes without any mascara on. But since discovering Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara, I can totally say I'm a convert now! I've been reaching for this everyday. It lengthens, thickens and holds the curl throughout the day. I haven't been loving a mascara as much as this one. Kudos to Tarte! At the end of the day, it was the easiest mascara to remove. 

A trip down to the drugstore and a repurchase of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer has creep itself up onto my January favourites. The hype around this product is so true. It has a good coverage for redness or under eyes at the same time it last throughout the day (if you set it well). It blends out evenly too. 

On the eyes, I've been wearing Naked 2 and Faint quite a lot this month. It's just so easy to sweep this across the lids and add on a layer of Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara, and i'm all ready to go! On days where I keep it simple I would just sweep Faint all over the lids and leave it at that. Making sure to blend it out nicely. I got to say, I'm really getting a lot of wear out of the Naked Basics palette. 

Real techniques brushes has been on my Beauty Wishlist for quite some time now. I finally bit the bullet and get it in December. BEST purchase ever! I've been using the multipurpose brush for my blush now. It's the softest brush ever.... Now this has got to be a collection worth investing in. 




What's your January favourites?



Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets @mabeses or leave a comment below and i'm sure to reply you guys! 

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram