#throwback Thursday | A look back into 2014



While we have already wrap up 2014, here's a little #throwback into the year. 2014 was a year where I ventured into writing more contents for Mabeses and bringing out my love for beauty products. Looking back into all the post, there were 9 (which is one odd number, but we'll just make do) that stood out among all - statistic don't lie right? 

Here, I've compiled and compressed the most view post for Mabeses in 2014 into one.

Garden of Eden Roas T Triple Action takes the top spot with the most views. It was lovely to hear from my readers that this post had helped them to decide if it was worth a try. Too Cool for School Marshmallow puff has been my everyday makeup beauty blending tool for my foundation now. In my opinion, it is worth the money since it is so affordable. Unless you have the money to splurge on the actual beauty blender I would say, go ahead. I love looking at other people's haul and I'm sure it's the same for you guys, Luxola Haul and Skin Food Haul is here for you to check it out. 

Reliving my 2nd day in Korea has also taken it's place in the most viewed post in 2014. I really missed Korea so much since. My review on Freeman Facial Polishing Mask is also highly recommended. This product has helped my pimple prone skin. What's in my makeup bag is my favourite post to write. It was so much fun sharing with you guys what i've been using. I love pampering my skin and I shared my After Shower Pampering Products here. My favourite purchase of 2014 has been my Zoeva brushes. My first set of brushes has changed up my makeup routine and made it such an easy way to apply. 

All in all, we have closed the chapter of 2014 and i'm looking forward to 2015!

XO Mabes

2 comments:

Instagram