Skincare | These changes everything




This might sound dramatic, but yes, these two changes everything. I've been reading so many raves on The Body Shop's Camomile Sumptous Cleansing Butter for the longest time in 2014. Everyone in the blogging community raves about it and I have yet to get my hands on... till my current makeup remover ran out! 

Hah! Just the perfect timing. 

I got to admit, I bought this with a little clench in my heart. The price - RM 69, is quite on the pricier end for a makeup remover. Considering that I can get a good makeup remover for less than RM40. But I had to try it at least once. It was a good choice but a bad move... cause I'm hooked. Unlike other makeup removers that I've tried, (most of it in liquid form mind you) the balm texture gives it such a luxurious feel. 

I scoop up some of the product and warm between my fingers to break it down. Apply it on my face and give it a little massage and let the magic work. The balm will melt some more and it will feel like your just melting your makeup away- without the oily feeling. I'm quite impressed that it totally break down my mascara so easily. Removing my eye makeup is such a breeze and it doesn't fog up my eyes. It just works like magic for stubborn makeup.

Now, the best part is when working the wash cloth/face towel or whatever you call it to remove your face for the day. Rinsing it in warm water makes it all the better. Gently wiping off the makeup and dirt is the best part of this duo cleansing routine. At the end of the day, I can feel that my skin is so clean and soft, plus it doesn't leave a layer of oiliness. Not to mention the scent is so calming just perfect to unwind from a days work. 

What do you think of the cleansing butter? Yay or Nay?



Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets @mabeses or leave a comment below and i'm sure to reply you guys! 
Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored unless stated otherwise. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this. Guess I must because of this rave review! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you should! It's really calming for me when I use it :)

      XO Mabes

      Delete

Instagram