Current Foundation Routine


Every morning when I sit down on my dressing table getting myself ready for the day - these are the two things that I first need to lay on before working on any other areas of my face.

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream in 31 Ivory helps in covering my redness and spots or dull areas and gives a luminous effect. It gives a light dewy look. I squeeze a dollop of the product on my hand and pat it down with an air puff from Innisfree. Since my skin is oily prone, I matte it down with a sweep of Bourjois Silk Edition Compact Powder in 53 Beige using the Zoeva Powder brush. This two goes well together, giving me a muted down dewy look.

It sits well until about quarter of the day when I realise that the foundation starts to crease around my forehead. Just a small problem and I usually blot it out with a facial blotter or tissue paper. 

I would love to hear about your foundation routine. 


Leave your comments below and let me know! 

Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets @mabeses! 

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored unless stated otherwise. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram