August 2015 Favorites



It has been more than 6 months since my last favourites - I've checked and it's since January! Yup! I haven't been on track in the monthly favourites department. This month I've taken some effort to go through my beauty drawers and gather both beauty and non beauty items that I have truly been enjoying.

Let's start on the beauty front first. These two items have slowly creeped into my daily makeup routine. I have finally gone through the entire tube of Bourjois 123 perfect cc cream (which I recently featured in my foundation routine) and was on the lookout for a new foundation. I randomly picked the L'oreal le teint true match foundation in N3 Nude Vanilla and I'm surprised that I have not discovered it earlier! I liked that it has a pump and I only need one pump for a full coverage. I'm going to write a review post on it so I'm not going to talk to much about it here. 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Peach Club has taken a permanent spot in my handbag. It has also gotten some attention whenever I wear it. It's so comfortable to wear and dries matte. The color is a perfect my-lips-but-better kind. 

On the fragrance front, I have been wearing Wakely by Abercrombie & Fitch almost every day. It's fresh soft musky with a sweet note to it. It's not your over powering sweetness which I tend to stay away from. Definitely been enjoying the scent a lot. 

On the non-beauty related item, I have been a little obsessed over Nicholas sparks's The Longest Ride since watching the movie. As with all Nicholas's adapted movies, it's truly a soul touching rom-com story (which I can't get it out from my head). Beautifully well written! If you have not catch the movie, I quickly urge you to stop doing whatever you are doing and go watch it now. I'm half way through the book and I'm really in love with all the characters. Honestly, this is my first time reading Nicholas sparks's well written book and I'm thinking that I need more Nicholas in my life. 

What have you been coveting in August?


I would love to read all about it. Leave your comments down below! 
Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored unless stated otherwise. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram