Dainty Accessories


Simple and dainty accessories are my current picks to complete my look. I have been wearing these quite often and I think it's worth mentioning them here. These stack of rings are from H&M and they are so easy to pair with. I love wearing stackable rings and recently only got into the midi ring trend. These rings are in the size S/M and fits me quite alright, they are not exactly a perfect fit but I can work with that. 

The prism necklace was a gift from my aunt and it's such a beautiful piece. Simple to pair with anything. It has a hint of pastel pink in it which the camera did not manage to pick up. I usually pair this with a simple black dress or a white button down top with jeans. A nice piece to bring from day to night time look. 

It's hard to find a bracelet that will be able to fit my hand without falling out - if you know what I mean. So when my mum gifted this simple silver bracelet and it fitted perfectly on my hand, I knew this is one accessory that I needed in my collection. It's a simple two piece silver bracelet joined together with a heart shaped charm. 

What's your favourite dainty accessory?

I would love to read all about it. Leave your comments down below! 
Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored unless stated otherwise. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram