Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner

L-R: Lionfish, Black amethyst, Damsel, Midnight blue
The eyeliner junkie in me has again found something worth to talk about. Mabes fun fact: My first makeup product was indeed a eyeliner pencil! I got these Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner from last years christmas sets and it's such a nice discovery. 

I have tried the colours that I have in hand and they are so pigmented and glides on really smoothly. You definitely don't need to tug your eyes when applying. They have such a nice range of colours to choose from in the collection, you will definitely be able to find one that suits the look your going for. The formula has been one of the easiest to work with especially when you want to blend it out. A light pressure will definitely give you result. I usually work from the middle of my lids towards the end of my eyes then coming back again from the front to close the gap. 

The problem I found using these smudge stick is that it gets blunt on the tip and I would need to use a brush to draw the flick to get a precise cat eye look. On the 5th hour (or so) it would start to crease on me, creating a second liner on my lids where it's not suppose to appear. On the up side to this, it actually stays on throughout the day. 

Overall, the quality of these are really nice. Glides on smoothly, pigmented and easy to work with. Each stick retails at RM 70 and is available in Sephora and Zalora.

L-R: Midnight blue, Damsel , Black amethyst, Lionfish

What are your thoughts?

I would love to read all about it. Leave your comments down below! 
Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored unless stated otherwise. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram