New Discovery | L'oreal Le Teint True Match Foundation


I lightly mentioned this foundation in my August Favourites, which has been a surprised discovery for me. I was on the lookout for a new foundation since my Bourjois CC cream ran out and randomly picked this up without doing any research on it. 

After having this foundation in my daily routine, I know it definitely sit on my favourites list. The formula worked well for my oily/combination skin - until a certain number of hours. It dries down matte which means that I am able to skip on powder but at the same time it gives a radiant glow finish. The color #N3 Nude Vanilla match my skin tone much better than my Bourjois CC cream. It blends well with a brush, blending sponge or just with fingers. 

The coverage is pretty good on my pigmentation but covers little on those redness. The consistency of the product is not too watery and not too thick and is easily build-able. It does feel light weight on the skin and goes on flawlessly on days where my skin is well hydrated. It last me almost 6 hours before I need to pat down on my T-Zone area. It has an added SPF 17 PA ++ which is a plus point if your going to stay outdoors but an overcast will likely show up when taking photos. 




The pump on the other hand is a great addition, one pump will dispense enough coverage. Just blending this on my hand and under certain angle with good lighting, I realised that there's particles of shimmer in the foundation. It's the shimmer that gives the foundation a good glow finishing. It's barely noticeable but it does the job well. It retails for RM 55.90 and is easily available at Watsons or Guardians.  

Have you tried L'oreal Le Teint True Match Foundation? What are your thoughts?

I would love to read all about it. Leave your comments down below! 
Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored unless stated otherwise. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram