A Few Of My Favourite Things | January


A few of my favourite things this month has a balance on both the beauty and non-beauty items. Lets start with the beauty bits and bobs...


I have been talking about my skincare routine in my last post and with most of my products coming from Innisfree (no, I'm not being sponsored here, I genuinely like their products) aside from my skincare routine, I have been using Innisfree's Long Wear Cushion foundation (with SPF 50+) as my daily foundation. It's a fuss free makeup item that I can just whip it out and pat it on in minutes. Innisfree sheet mask has been my go-to mask until recently I've picked up their gel mask and really loved using it. The gel mask seems to work more effectively compared to the normal sheet mask.


On the non-beauty items, I have been loving this bag from Charles & Keith - I got it as a Christmas present and have been loving it! It really holds up all the things that I can just chuck into it. Charles & Keith bags are well made quality bags, so I will definitely be using this for some time. 

I actually finished reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone the illustrated version before Christmas. I loved all the illustration in it and couldn't leave this out as a favourites this month. Jim Kay definitely did a very good job and I can't wait for the other books to get their illustrated versions! Here's a few pages of the book...


Aren't they all stunning?

What are your favourites this month? 

Happy Lunar New Year for those who are celebrating!

Leave me your comments below and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored unless stated otherwise. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram